Organized by China National Sugar and Alcohol Group Corp, CFDF 2015 – The 92nd China (Chengdu) Food and Drinks Fair 2015 will be held at Century City New International Convention & Exhibition Center (CCNICEC) during March 26 – March 28, 2015.
China (Chengdu) Food and Drinks Fair (CFDF) is the longest, largest and most influential exhibition and trade platform in China’s alcohol and food industry. It is crucial for our industry develop joint efforts to strengthen the image of Chilean wine in this activity.
It’s a pleasure for Wines of Chile to invite you to participate in our two besides activities regarding the CFDF with the objectives of promote the image of Chilean wine
Date & Place
Thursday March 26th 2015
Intercontinental Intercontinental Century City (Next to Exhibition Centre). Hall (TBC)
The first activity consists of two Masterclass, hosted by a World Class Wine Educator . Where each winery will be available to present their most characteristic exponent in one of those Masterclasses. This activity will take place during the Fair time.
The first at 14:00 and the second at 16:00 hrs.
Julien Boulard. (TBC)
Chilean wine characteristics, diversity, weather and terroir. Focus in our Virgin Nature and Stunning Landscapes.
from USD 80 or above per box.
Number of Bottles:
3 bottles of each wine.
50 guests per each Master Class
2. CHILEAN PREMIUM WINE CASINO
1. VIP Networking among wineries and their clients, in order to build-up and enhance business connections.
2. To increase branding messages of WOC and individual wineries.
3. Create an Innovative Wine Event, combining Casino and Wine together. Results an excuse to join and a story to tell – post – WeChat.
The Casino will have Wine Stations and Game Stations. Guests can enjoy both kinds of booth, walking around the Casino, tasting and playing.
Each guest and winery will be given 500 RMB value chips. There is no minimum bid for each game, blackjack or other card game available on the site.
18:15 to 22:15 hrs
70 guests (Trade, Media, KOL)
20 Wineries Representatives
Number of Bottles:
- 4 bottles of each wine (red or white)
– 1-3 bottles (gift to take away) Also corkscrew, decanters or any POSM with brand logo.
Participation Mode: Each winery need to provide the information request.
- Every Winery will have one seat to invite a VIP guest for the Master Class and two invitations for the Wine Casino, the winery must to send their information in advance.
WOC MEMBERS $455 – NON MEMBERS $592 USD (TBC)